Monday, July 31, 2017

Something So Perfect by Natasha Madison


About the Book


Matthew
Drafted first round pick when I was seventeen, playing first line at eighteen, branded NHL's bad boy at nineteen. At twenty-three I was cut from the team and living back home with my parents. A knock on the door brought an opportunity I couldn’t turn down. All I had to do was prove I learned from my mistakes, so no way would I fall for a chick with a pouty mouth even if I wanted to spend all day devouring it.

Karrie
When my father gave me a job, I had no idea it would be to babysit some washed up NHL player. He wanted me to be his chaperone, his overpaid babysitter. I thought it was a joke. Then I met him, Matthew Grant. I wasn’t prepared for this particular bad boy. He’s not only hot but he’s arrogant and kinda sweet in a 'you make me crazy' kind of way.
Basically now that he’s finished screwing up his life, he’s decided to turn mine upside down.

She’s the first thing I’ve ever wanted more than hockey.
He’s the guy I know I should stay away from.
But what if this thing that started out so wrong turns into something so perfect?

Links



Addicted 2 Romance Review

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

This was my 2nd book by this author. I previously read Tempted by the Boss and it features that couple in this story, though its only a scene or two. BUT before reading this book I highly suggest you read the 1st story, Something So Right (LINK). Can this book stand alone, YES! In fact I read the first half by itself but then I realised I was missing a lot by not reading the 1st book, so I stopped and read Something So Right and then went back to this story and it really added to the story so I knew who everyone was and their back history.

This story was HOT and sexy and fun and if you love enemies to lovers, roomate romances, sports romances then you will LOVE this story. It was beyond wonderful.  It starts off with a bang and then takes us to how the story began. Then about 70% we head back into that 1st scene and it totally makes sense.

This story stars bad boy, Matt a hockey player with great skills but a lack of good judgement and so he was tossed out by his team. Now a new team is giving him his last chance and that is Karrie's dad. He hires Karrie to babysit Matt and yes part of that is living together.

Matt falls into instant lust with Karrie and Karrie hates him on sight. Thinks he is a major player and jerk. Matt is also very alpha and well no is not in his dictionary and so it was fun watching these two manuever around the other.

This story was super fun, very HOT, burn your kindle hot and so sweet. It had some wonderful moments, it was full of good friends and wonderful family and I fell hard for every single character except for Max.

There is another book connected to this one and well I cannot wait.

About theAuthor

When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Player by Carina Rose (Jimmy and Sommer)

  ⚾  ℍ𝕆𝕋 ℕ𝔼𝕎 ℝ𝔼𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 ⚾ T𝐡e P𝐥a𝐲e𝐫 by Carina Rose is LIVE !  Don’t miss this all new steamy sports romance!  #Oneclick today! ...