Thursday, January 18, 2018

Royal Ruin - Flings with Kings #1 - by Jessica Peterson





 

About the Book

To: Emily@EPDesigns.com
From: HRHKit@PrimrosePalace.org.uk
SUBJECT: ENGAGEMENT CONTRACT (Marked Confidential)

FROM THE DESK OF HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS PRINCE CHRISTOPHER

Emily—Thank you for joining me for dinner tonight. And for agreeing to my proposal, as ludicrous as it is. Desperate times call for fake engagements. At least in my family.

I am attaching the contract we discussed. Our lawyers asked that I highlight the following clauses:

  • The engagement shall last ninety days
  • Both parties are to appear genuinely in love at all royal appearances
  • Beyond required public displays of affection, there shall be no contact of any kind between the parties

The first half of your payment will be deposited into your account upon the signing of this contract. Be sure to note your ring size. We would like to make prompt delivery of the family emerald. The Queen and I thank you in advance for your discretion.

Cheers,
Kit

P.S.—Sorry to hear about your divorce. Your ex sounds like a proper knob head.

P.P.S.—You looked stunning tonight.







Purchase Links

99c for release week only!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




Review

Addicted 2 Romance Review


I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

This is my first book by this author and well I liked it. It was not perfect, at times I felt Emily was too stupid to live but by the end of story I really loved both her and the hero, Kit.

Kit on the other hand I loved from the second he is introduced throughout the entire book.

My issues with Emily stemmed from the beginning of the story when she is a young college student. That is where she originally meets Kit and they have a one nighter but she leaves him to go back to her ex who cheated on her. Yeah as I said too stupid. Not only does she leave Kit for this ass but she marries him. And then she wonders why he was a crappy husband. As I said at times she came across as an idiot and I wanted to slap her.

Another issue I had with her is she is a working girl and has a design company. And well I did not love her choices in relation to her work. I felt she should realise at age 30 that a job will not love you and at times I felt she did not deserve such a great guy as Kit.

Kit on the otherhand he understands love and family and he understands how precious both are. He is our prince both in behavior and in reality and I really and truly loved him. He stole this entire book in that he was this amazing guy and he is deeply in love with Emily warts and all.

The story starts off with Emily in England interviewing Kit's sister when Kit realizes who she is. He and her grandmother decide he needs to get engaged and he picks Emily.

And that starts the fun. I really LOVED this story despite my issues with Emily. I could not stop reading it and I loved every second with Kit and Emily. This was a really fun and romantic story with a great lead and a not so perfect heroine.

Author Bio


Jessica Peterson began reading romance to escape the decidedly unromantic awkwardness of her teenage years. Having found solace in the likes of Mr. Darcy, Jamie Fraser (OMG love the gingers!), and Edward Cullen, it wasn’t long before she began creating tall, dark and handsome heroes of her own.

She lives in Charlotte, North Carolina with her husband, Mr. Peterson, and her smelly Goldendoodle Martha Bean. She is the author of the super sexy STUDY ABROAD and FLINGS WITH KINGS series. Check her out at www.jessicapeterson.com



Author Links



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Player by Carina Rose (Jimmy and Sommer)

  ⚾  ℍ𝕆𝕋 ℕ𝔼𝕎 ℝ𝔼𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 ⚾ T𝐡e P𝐥a𝐲e𝐫 by Carina Rose is LIVE !  Don’t miss this all new steamy sports romance!  #Oneclick today! ...