Friday, January 12, 2018

Something So Irresistible - Something So #3 - by Natasha Madison






Max Horton

They call me an outcast like it's a bad thing.

An asshole byproduct of a shitty upbringing. I don't care about anything except myself and my little sister.

I will always protect what’s mine.

With one year left on my hockey contract I'm keeping my head down and my eyes on the goal.

A collision, with her, changes my entire existence.



Allison Grant

Never fall in love with a sports star. That's what my stepfather always said. He told me athletes are complicated and moody—that the higher their paycheck, the lower their morals.

As public relations for the New York Stingers I know exactly what he means, but I can’t seem to say no to a friendship with one beautiful, damaged man.

What started out as hate turned into something else.

We tried to stay away, to keep our distance, but the pull was too strong.

Something forbidden turned into something so irresistible.








Addicted 2 Romance Review


I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

This is book 3 in a series and I have read all of them. Each one is super terrific and I would suggest reading in order as events that happen are important for the entire series.
  • Book 1"Something So Right" features Cooper and Parker. Parker is a single mom of two children, Allison and Matthew.
  • Book 2 "Something So Perfect" is Matthew's story and he is a hot hockey player and his match is his bosses daughter, Karrie.
  • Book 3"Something So Irrestible" is 7 years after book 2 and features Allison's story. She is matched with Max, who did something terrible to Matthew in book 2.

This book does NOT stand alone. You can miss book 1 and still understand this book BUT you must read Book 2 first. It introduces the characters and also you find out what Max has done, which is a BIG part of this books storyline.

I have loved all the books in the series. The author is an amazing storyteller and she creates these characters I fall in love with. All of the books open up with a future scene and then goes into the past in Chapter one to explain how we got there. I really LOVE this way of storytelling.

I felt this book was super romantic. It starts out where Allison and Max HATE each other with a passion. And she has good reasons to hate him. Max understands that. He is a man who understands that he did a terrible thing but he also knows he can never really make it up. What he does do is move on and Allison is a constant reminder of what he did and so the two have a huge hate relationship at first.

Until Allison meets Max's sister and sees that he has some good in him and he realizes that he has to let the past go. That's when I fell hard for this story because Max is SO romantic. He is sweet too but he really was so romantic and that is what makes this book so terrific.

When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...




Author Links
















No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE IN KU TODAY! Power Play Rivals - Puckered Hearts #2 - by Ivy Fox (Trent and Piper)

    Hosted By  🏒 ℍ𝕆𝕋 ℕ𝔼𝕎 ℝ𝔼𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 🏒 𝙿𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈 𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙰𝙻𝚂: 𝙰 𝙷𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚢 𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 (𝙿𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝...