Thursday, February 8, 2018

Scoring the Player - Indianapolis Eagles #2 - By Samantha Lind






 

About the Book

Cocky, man whore, player…. Those are all ways I have been described by the media and countless women. Are they accurate? Possibly. But, that’s all I let the media see of me, Brian Kelly, defensive player for the Indianapolis Eagles Hockey team. I have no intentions of settling down and changing the media's perception of me. I can’t tell if women are after me for my bank account, the status symbol of being with a professional athlete, or if they really want me for me. Then I meet her. The one woman who doesn’t let my charm affect her or cause her to jump directly into my bed. Can I possibly change my ways and settle down?

Grounded, selfless, giving…Those are all the ways my family and friends have described me. Are they right? Possibly. But, I’m so much more, and need some passion and excitement in my life. My best friend is moving on and I want that someone special to share all that life has to offer. Let it be known that I, Kinley Williams, want the right someone special. So why did he have to crash into me? The one man who is so clearly wrong for me. Then again, he doesn’t seem like anything the tabloids claim him to be. So is he really all that wrong?







Purchase Links

$2.99 for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU 

Only available at the following until February 18







Also Available


$1.99 for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited







Author Bio

Samantha Lind is a contemporary romance author. Having spent the first 27 years of her life in Alaska, she now calls Iowa home where she lives with her husband and two sons. She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, reading, watching hockey, and listening to country music. 


Author Links

FACEBOOK PAGE / PROFILE / GROUP 


Review
Addicted 2 Romance Review
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

This book is TERRIFIC! It is book 2 in a series of 3 books starring friends on a Hockey team in Indianapolis. The first book was so fantastic and I fell hard for the two main characters in this story Kinsley and Brian, so I couldn't wait for this story.

It stands alone as it starts at the beginning of where the first book does. It then continues past that book and shows us what happens past that book. It runs about a year or two and skips months here or there. I loved the way the author told the story so we get all the major highlights and none of the boring things.

Brian and Kinsley meet when their besties reconcile, Scott and Becca. But when they meet Brian falls hard for Kins but she lives in Alaska and he Indianapolis. So they have a date or two and then they become friends over a long distance.

But both fall hard and they really want to make it work between them. They have a hrd road to travel as any long distance relationship takes a lot of work but they also have some hard times along the way. I love how they both are so there for the other and I loved reading their relationship and everything that happens.

I LOVE this author. She has only written 3 books and I loved them all. I loved her writing style and the characters she creates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE IN KU TODAY! Power Play Rivals - Puckered Hearts #2 - by Ivy Fox (Trent and Piper)

    Hosted By  ๐Ÿ’ โ„๐•†๐•‹ โ„•๐”ผ๐•Ž โ„๐”ผ๐•ƒ๐”ผ๐”ธ๐•Š๐”ผ ๐Ÿ’ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐š†๐™ด๐š ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐šˆ ๐š๐™ธ๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š‚: ๐™ฐ ๐™ท๐š˜๐šŒ๐š”๐šŽ๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ (๐™ฟ๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š...