Thursday, May 30, 2019

Fearless King - #4 Kings of Rittenhouse Series - Maya Hughes




 

Blurb

My first crush. My first heartbreak. My brother’s best friend.

The butterflies in my stomach turned into full blown eagles the second our lips touched. A kiss under the stars that changed our relationship forever. 

After a lifetime of wishing, I stared up into Ford’s eyes with his fingers caressing my cheek and my heart racing.

The evening ended with my heart bleeding on the ballroom floor. 

He destroyed my heart two years ago...but now he wants back in my life. 

This time I won’t fall under his spell. I’ll resist his sexy, scruffy beard, and panty-melting smirk. 

I thought I was over him. Hell, I fully planned to wave to him through my rearview mirror...but with one text, in the middle of the night, I know I'm in over my head.

Ford: I need you.







Purchase Links

$2.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Read The Wedding Kiss,
a Fearless King short





Also Available


FREE PREQUEL!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



Author Bio

Maya Hughes has always loved romance novels. One look at her Kindle is confirmation. She started writing her first romance novel while pregnant with her third child and she hasn’t looked back. Now, her romance writing addiction has replaced her romance reading addiction.

You can find her writing on her foldable keyboard and phone anytime inspiration strikes. Her sweet and steamy stories range from rockstars to small towns and everything in between. When she’s not writing, she’s playing with her three kids, running errands or vegging on the couch with the love of her life and biggest fan, her husband.


Author Links

FACEBOOK
BOOK+MAIN
INSTAGRAM
BOOKBUB
FACEBOOK GROUP
TWITTER
NEWSLETTER
WEBSITE

 
I just finished this story and wow you can tell how the author poured her heart into this story.
 
This is Ford and Olivia/Liv's story. Liv is the sister of Colm and also the bestie of Ford's though they had a falling out several years back but no one knows what happened.
 
Technically this story can stand alone, however their are a lot of side characters and well if you have not read the authors stories before I think I would be lost. But Ford and Liv have not been seen that much in the series, so aside from all the side characters this story does stand alone.
 
Ford is kinda screwed in this story and he has more than being Colm's bestie who kinda screwed up with Colm before, but also his brother also has a major thing for Olivia so he has a huge wall between him and Liv.
 
Olivia has no idea about how Ford feels for her. But the two decide to start off as friends and I loved how that's how they get started. However both of them are very into the other and so things get very complicated fast.
 
This is a fun and amazing story. I can tell the author absolutely loves the characters and has created a story filled with love, lust and angyst.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE IN KU! FALLING FOR THE FOOTBALL PLAYER - Clearview Falls University #3 - by S.E. Rose & Sierra Hill (Hayes and Kelsie)

    ABOUT THE BOOK   FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED Sometimes love can dropkick you in the foot balls . And other times, it can win the game. When...