Sunday, November 3, 2019

ICED - Boston Terriers Hockey- Jacob Chance




 



Oliver Ice, one of Boston University’s notorious hockey players, has been on my radar since I slammed into his rock-hard body during my first week of college, three years ago. He helped me to my feet, muttered an apology, and ran off after his girlfriend, dashing my hopes of a happily ever after.
Now, he’s the bartender where I work, and this time, very much single. Night after night I watch the tall, broad, and sexy right winger mixing drinks and being Mr. Personality, while I remind myself how horribly my last relationship ended.
But when Oliver overhears a private conversation, he offers to be the one thing I need more than anything-- my pretend boyfriend at a dreaded family reunion.
One weekend was all it was meant to be.
How do I protect my fragile heart when the lines between fantasy and reality blur with our first kiss?




 




“....chemistry was off the charts….” - Goodreads Review “This book is definitely a slow burn.” - Justlovemybooks “Holy cow what a great book!!” - Goodreads Review







 
Jacob Chance grew up in New England and still lives there today. He's a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker and junk food lover.
A writer of sports romcoms and romantic suspense, he plans on providing you with many more stories.



HOSTED BY:



 
This is book 2 of the Boston Terriers Hockey series and this book features Ollie/Oliver. Oliver has ended a long term relationship of 4 years and is now single. He is now on his 5th year of college and he decides to avoid girls and sex to concentrate on graduating

Ava understands as she is also single after two years with a jerk of a guy who ended with her sister and she has decided to avoid dating for awhile. The two meet as she dances at an upscale club and Ollie is the new bartender there. What O does not know is that he met her a few years before but he didn't even give her the time of day because he was so into his now ex, Stacey.

So Ava has a bit of animosity for O and so they start off as enemies while O has a crush on her. Then when she has to attend a family thing O agrees to be her fake boyfriend and so begins a really awesome friendship between these two.

If you have read a Jacob Chance story before you know there are lots of HOT sex scenes. Well this book is different. There are not many sex scenes because these two are very platonic through most of the story. And I loved that about this story. They really become close friends and slowly fall in love before they ever get intimate and it really made this an awesome story.

This was a really fun, sweet and romantic story and I really enjoyed it. Its one of the best friends to lovers stories I have read in awhile and I cannot wait for more in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE IN KU! MEANT FOR HER - Meant for Series Book 2 - by Natasha Madison (Christopher Stone and Dakota)

    Why you need to #ONECLICK this book: ๐Ÿ’ Hockey Romance ๐Ÿ’‹ Enemies to Lovers ๐Ÿ’ Widow ๐Ÿ’‹ Single Mom  ๐Ÿ’ Forbidden Romance  ๐Ÿ’‹ He Falls Fi...