Sunday, September 13, 2020

Eligible Ex-husband by Marie Johnston



COCKY HERO CLUB
Release Date: September 13, 2020


Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward are excited to bring you the Cocky Hero Club: original works from various authors inspired by Keeland and Ward's New York Times bestselling Cocky Bastard series.



ELIGIBLE EX-HUSBAND
BY MARIE JOHNSTON

The man in the magazine spread, the one dubbed the most eligible bachelor, is my ex-husband.

Six months ago, Simon’s company was never more successful, just like our marriage was never emptier. I was a stay-at-home mom with a sugar daddy who had no time to pass the sugar or be a daddy. I asked for a divorce and he let me go, just like that.

Now I’m mending my broken heart and finding myself while being a strong role model for our girls. But when my mom gets sick, I need help, and he’s there like a superhero in a tailored suit. And when my mom recovers, he’s still there, doing grocery runs and braiding our girls’ hair.

I don’t want to hang my hopes on my workaholic ex just because he’s suddenly wearing basketball shorts instead of designer threads, or because he’s giving me that look that melted my heart in college.

Chemistry was never our problem. I don’t want to trust that he’s changed only find out that once again I’m not worth fighting for. He needs to prove that he’ll be as ruthless about us as he is in the boardroom.
Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited

ALSO AVAILABLE IN AUDIO


CONNECT WITH MARIE JOHNSTON




Cocky Hero Club






This was an absolutely awesome story. It is a stand alone romance with a divorced couple that still loves each other  and adores their children. 

The male lead is Simon and the female lead is Natalie. Natalie divorced Simon because he was a workaholic. In this story Simon realizes what he has lost and so he decides to make time for his ex and his daughters when Natalie has a mother in the hospital and needs extra help.

This story is loosely connected to Graham in the cocky hero club created by Vi Keeland and Peneope Ward. I never read the original book and it is a standalone story. If you love 2nd chance at romance stories and exes fixing things then you will adore this couple.

No cheating and no nasty exes causing trouble, just one family finding their way to each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MEANT FOR HER - Meant for Series Book 2 - by Natasha Madison (Christopher Stone and Dakota)

  Why you need to #ONECLICK this book: 🏒 Hockey Romance 💋 Enemies to Lovers 🏒 Widow 💋 Single Mom  🏒 Forbidden Romance  💋 He Falls Firs...