Tuesday, January 5, 2021

ONLY ONE NIGHT by Natasha Madison

Release Date: January 5

From USA Bestseller Natasha Madison comes a brand new Hockey series The Only One.

Manning

As captain of the Dallas Oilers, I was their leader on and off the ice. From the outside, it looked like I had the perfect life.

I didn’t.

I was married to a woman who refused to give me a divorce. All she wanted was the status title, and all I wanted was to be set free.

It was supposed to be just another event, except it took a turn I didn’t see coming.


Evelyn
Attending my best friend’s bachelorette party isn’t something I was looking forward to.
But it’s strange what a couple of glasses of wine will do.

It was one night, and I thought I would never see him again.

Especially not coming face-to-face with him and his wife while picking up my nephew from hockey practice.

All it takes is one kiss, one touch, one chance, and only one night.

Grab Your Copy Here:
Amazon | Nook | Apple | Kobo


Meet Natasha Madison 


When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Connect with Natasha Madison



Hosted By:

 I have a huge fan of the author and have loved this series but this book was a tough read for me. Its very different than what the author has written before and it was very well written and she really made these characters come alive for me. 

This is Manning's story. It stands alone but truly why I loved reading it was because I grew to care about his character in the other stories in the series and so I was excited to read it. 

From previous books you know he is a married captain of the hockey team, The Oilers and he is very unhappily married man with a shrew of a wife, Miraelle and has the cutest son, Jaxon. He stays with M for his sons sake.

The author introduces a brand new character in this story. Evelyn is single. Has just been betrayed by her boyfriend, coworkers and best friend. She has moved to town to work with her father and brother in their company firm and she runs into M at a restaurant one night. She does not know who he is or anything about him, but they have one night of fun.

The next day she is gone but she gives Manning a new lease on life and makes him realise he wants to be happy and well this is his story about how he makes that happen for himself and his son. M is a total disaster except in relation to her son. I liked that the author made her a fairly decent mom.

I did not love that getting away from M took such a long time and wished we could have seen more of Evelyn with Manning in relation to his friends and their wives. Aside from that I really enjoyed the story and getting into M and E's heads as they fell hard for each other. This is very much a forbidden story as  Manning is married for a majority of the story. But the author did a wonderful job with the story and the connection between Evelyn and Manning and even Jaxon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE IN KU! FALLING FOR THE FOOTBALL PLAYER - Clearview Falls University #3 - by S.E. Rose & Sierra Hill (Hayes and Kelsie)

    ABOUT THE BOOK   FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED Sometimes love can dropkick you in the foot balls . And other times, it can win the game. When...