Friday, March 2, 2018

Tussle by Jacob Chance





Blurb

“Why haven’t we had sex?”

When Jesse Gunn one of the biggest stars of World Class Wrestling voiced that million dollar question, yet again, I was stunned. After countless times of turning him down, I thought eventually he'd give up.

Unexpectedly thrown together for a work project, my mind went to places I’d never allowed. Dirty places where sweaty, naked bodies take center ring and names are rasped out in the heat of the moment.

Now, my time is spent wondering if a certain part of him could possibly live up to his last name, distracting me from my full time job - as his boss.

Can I continue to keep things professional or will I give in and tussle? 







Purchase Links


99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

Jacob Chance grew up in New England. He’s a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker and junk food lover.

An author of romantic suspense and sports romance, he plans to write many more sexy, suspenseful stories.


Author Links

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

Tussle is a new series (I hope) and it is sweet, romantic and HOT!!! It stars Jesse Gunn, a pro wrestler and he meets Lilah on her first day at her dads company. He owns the wrestling organization and her job is to promote the wrestlers. However on her first day her dad warns her of the no fraternization clause.

Years later Jesse still has a thing for Lilah and asks her out all the time, she still says no until her dad tells her to spend extra time with Jesse helping promote him in a special campaign. I LOVE Jesse, I love how into Lilah he was. Lilah was the one who I had trouble with. To me love is worth more than any job and so the feelings she has for Jesse I felt could not compare to her job.

That said when she finally gives Jesse a chance well that is when I fell hard for this book. I loved the sex scenes and the connection the two had for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dearest Mackenzie by Rachel Blaufeld (Frankie and Mackenzie)

BLURB Frankie Burns, brash and bold on the outside, divorced and scarred on the inside, is determined to figure out what really happened...