Monday, March 23, 2020

Real Liars by S.M. West





 
Blurb

It’s a simple business deal until things get personal.

I’m one of Toronto’s most eligible bachelors and CEO of Rothwell Enterprises. I wear success like a well-tailored suit, but that doesn’t mean I’m not at the mercy of others.

My heavily guarded trust fund is all I need to take my business to new heights. But to get my hands on that money, I have only two options: wait till I’m forty or get married.

With my fortieth birthday still years away, getting married is the best short-term option. And when a woman walks into my office with a problem of her own, I see a golden opportunity for both of us to get what we want.

She needs a lawyer and I need a wife. My proposition? She pretends to be my love interest and I’ll make her legal problem go away. It’s a simple win-win situation.

If we play this right, nothing can go wrong…

At least, that’s what I thought.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio


S.M. West writes contemporary romance, romantic suspense, and whatever her heart desires. She’s a self-professed junkie of many things and is always planning her next adventure!


Author Links





Giveaway

 
 

This is my first time reading this author and OMG I absolutely LOVED it so much. I was only sad when it ended. It stars Paige and Zach. Paige is in big trouble and her brother is owed a favor from Zach and asks him to help her.

She has the creepiest landlord ever and so she goes to Zach for help and to be able to break her lease. Zach meanwhile is very wealthy but he cannot touch his inheritance until his grandmother believes he is serious with a woman and so he asks Paige to pretend to date him while he helps her out.

With two very nasty exes, a very nasty landlord, and an adorable grandmother this story was so much fun. It is a standalone, and my first by this author but there are previous books about Paige's brother and bestie and also about her mother and step dad.

This was a wonderful story and I plan to read more from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEANT FOR HER - Meant for Series Book 2 - by Natasha Madison (Christopher Stone and Dakota)

  Why you need to #ONECLICK this book: ๐Ÿ’ Hockey Romance ๐Ÿ’‹ Enemies to Lovers ๐Ÿ’ Widow ๐Ÿ’‹ Single Mom  ๐Ÿ’ Forbidden Romance  ๐Ÿ’‹ He Falls Firs...