Saturday, March 7, 2020

Royal Rebel - The Haldonia Monarchy Trilogy #1 - by Laramie Briscoe





 

Blurb

Tristan

I knew what I would get when I turned twenty-five.

A wife.
A monarchy.

And to be honest, I wasn't sure I wanted either one of them.

Amelia

At twenty-three I knew it was my duty to serve.

A King.
The people.

The one thing I never counted on? Falling in love with my husband.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Coming Soon


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio



Laramie Briscoe is the best-selling author of the Heaven Hill Series & the Rockin' Country Series.

Since self-publishing her first book in May of 2013, Laramie Briscoe has published over 10 books. She's appeared on the Top 100 Bestselling E-books Lists on iBooks, Amazon Kindle, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble. She's been called "a very young Maya Banks" (Amazon reviewer) and her books have been accused of being "sexy, family-oriented, romances with heart".

When she's not writing alpha males who seriously love their women, she loves spending time with friends, reading, and marathoning shows on her DVR. Married to her high school sweetheart, Laramie lives in Bowling Green, KY with her husband (the Travel Coordinator) and a sometimes crazy cat named Beau.


Author Links

Royal Rebel is book 1 in the Haldonia Monarchy Series and can be read as a standalone. It stars Prince Tristan and his princess to be Amelia. Its a story in modern times with an fashioned theme of a betrothal from birth.

Tris is a man that has only known love from his now deceased mother and so when he reaches 25 and having never been in love before, he has to marry as tradition states so his father can abdicate and he become King. Amelia is a family friend who is betrothed to him and this story starts as they meet for the first time and follows their getting to know each other thru the wedding.

I really enjoy this authors previous stories and so I was excited about this story. I felt this story was very romantic but that's all it was. It did not have really any depth. There were some characters/issues that came up, but instead of causing complications, they get solved pretty much within a few pages. I would have rather seen some strife in this story rather then things going so well for this couple.

I did enjoy the couple and the story, I just would have rather seem some sort of complication come up. This is book 1 in a series. And I really hate stories that never end or serials. That said I did enjoy the story, but prob won't read more in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEANT FOR HER - Meant for Series Book 2 - by Natasha Madison (Christopher Stone and Dakota)

  Why you need to #ONECLICK this book: 🏒 Hockey Romance 💋 Enemies to Lovers 🏒 Widow 💋 Single Mom  🏒 Forbidden Romance  💋 He Falls Firs...