Tuesday, April 6, 2021

SOUTHERN HEART by Natasha Madison

ABOUT THE BOOK

Some secrets have a way of coming back and haunting us, no matter how much we try to bury them.

Chelsea
Coming back home was supposed to be normal.
Not that my life had ever been normal, but it was getting there.
Then I opened the door and found a man—broken, bloodied, and fighting for his life.
I don’t know why, but I said I would take care of him. I had to. Needed to.
He was a mystery, showing up from out of nowhere. But he might have already stolen my heart.

Mayson Carey
The only thing I have ever wanted in my entire life was to forget who I was. Joining the military helped me do this.
Keep your head down and glide through life was my new motto. No strings, no relationships. Nothing.
Everything was working until a knock at the door had me face-to-face with the reason I was running.
So I ran—I fell into her arms, and she fell into my heart, but I know better than to think it’ll last.
Some secrets have a way of coming back and haunting us, no matter how much we try to bury them.

Grab Your Copy Here:
Amazon | Nook | Apple | Kobo


Meet Natasha Madison 


When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Connect with Natasha Madison



Hosted By:



This is part two of the author's previous Southern Series. If you did not read it I highly suggest you do. Its not a stand alone series because each book builds on the big secret. This is book 1 in the second generation from that series and you could easily read it without reading the previous books but you might be very lost on who is who and whose kids are whose. I read those books and I really could have used a family chart while reading this story.

This story is about Chelsea who is Beau and Savannah's daughter. The man she has crushed on for 8 years is her brother, Ethan's friend, Mayson Carey. Chelsea is 23, and just arrived home from nursing school where she graduated and is now home to start a nursing job in a few weeks. She comes over to Emily and Ethan's home to babysit on a dark and stormy night and well she gets the surprise she never saw coming.

Mayson is a man will an evil past and he recreated himself at 18 when he joined Ethan in the military. When Ethan came home, he followed him though he still is in the army and goes out on missions. The only thing he owns is a small cabin in the woods near where Ethan's family lives. 

He is attracted to Chelsea but feels he is too old for Chelsea with a six year age gap between the two. He also knows that he is trouble and that her family would not want them together. 

But lets say the heart wants what the heart wants and when Chelsea helps out Mayson, can he resist this Southern Heart? Well you will have to read to find out.

This story is a bit darker than the first part of the series. More violent in my opinion. Its more drama filled where the other series was more romantic. It was a total nail biter and I absolutely adored it and cannot wait for the next story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MEANT FOR HER - Meant for Series Book 2 - by Natasha Madison (Christopher Stone and Dakota)

  Why you need to #ONECLICK this book: 🏒 Hockey Romance 💋 Enemies to Lovers 🏒 Widow 💋 Single Mom  🏒 Forbidden Romance  💋 He Falls Firs...