Sunday, July 25, 2021

Doctor Arrogance - A Cocky Hero Club Novel - by Alandra Knight






Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward are excited to bring you the Cocky Hero Club: original works from various authors inspired by Keeland and Ward's New York Times bestselling Cocky Bastard series.


ABOUT THE BOOK

I don’t need a man in my life to be happy…
What I need? A vacation.
Vitamin Sea? Yes, please!
The charming, handsome stranger sitting next to me on the plane talking all the way to paradise? Perfect start to this trip. I can resist him and his smoldering looks, killer smile and confident attitude.
Until I figure out that he’s my neighbor at the resort. His washboard abs and that perfect V…I don’t think I can resist him for a whole week.
Giving in to temptation is easy. The souvenir he leaves me with? Not so much.
What happens when the thrill of paradise is washed away?
Will he go, or can I convince him to stay?

Doctor Arrogance is a contemporary romance inspired by all books in the Cocky Bastard Series.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited








JULY RELEASES

Alandra Knight is a contemporary-real feel romance author who is fueled by caffeine and sarcasm. Her stories can be classified as page turning, unpredictable, full of heart felt moments, hot and heavy love scenes featuring imperfectly perfect characters with tattered hearts.

When Alandra isn’t writing, you can find her enjoying audiobooks, reading, puzzles, and making messes while creating craft projects.

Alandra loves connecting with her readers, check out her official Author Website WWW.ALANDRAKNIGHT.COM and sign up for the Alandra Knight official newsletter and never miss an update.





COCKY HERO CLUB




 I really like the authors writing and when I heard about a romance set in the Cocky World and he was a doctor too well I was really excited to read this story. It was a good story and well written with characters I liked but it was so different than what I was expecting or have ever read before. Nearer the end some of the coincidences got a bit much for me and actually left me with some questions, not related to the story but to some minor characters.

This is the story of fate, destiny, love, friendship and moving past mistakes and risking your heart on a new love. This story stars two doctors who shall we say are very bad at love. Jace is a pedetrician who is married to Carolina and she does something to him beyond awful. Destiny, is  a doctor too but of animals and we meet her on her wedding day where things do not go well. 

But both make it to the other side because of Dear Ida and their friends like Graham, Simon, Aubrey, Bridget, Chance, Soroya, Elodie, Hollis and Harper and some more Cocky friends from the Cocky series who lead them on a fun chase and thats all I can tell you about the plot without spoiling any of the surprises along the way.

This was a fun shenanigan story which was a bit much but also was a really fun story with many surprises along the way and lots of hot times between the two doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FALLING FOR THE FOOTBALL PLAYER - Clearview Falls University #3 - by S.E. Rose & Sierra Hill (Hayes and Kelsie)

  ABOUT THE BOOK   FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED Sometimes love can dropkick you in the foot balls . And other times, it can win the game. Wh...