Thursday, January 11, 2018

Mr. Ruin by Maya Hughes







Blurb

They were wrong--revenge is a dish best served hot.

They call me the Boardroom Bastard.
A bastard out for vengeance.
No one messes with Killian Thorne.

Then Rachel shows up.

She’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. Luscious curves. An ass I wanna smack and squeeze. No man has ever touched her  the way I do, and she’s making me feel things I’ve never felt before..


But she works for my greatest enemy, and destroying him means taking her down too.

She’s ruined me for all other women. Will I ruin her too? 








Purchase Links

99c for a very limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



 

Addicted 2 Romance Review


I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

This is the story about Killian and Rhys assistant, Rachel. It is #2 in the series and DOES NOT stand alone. Can you read this book first and not be super lost, probably though I would suggest you read the first book first.

Killian is the guy after Rhy, who is this very philanthropic guy who has a daughter. In book 1 he hires waitress Melanie to be his nanny and this story explains what happens in book 1 and the motivation behind it.

To be honest I HATED Killian as a romantic lead. He frequents sex clubs, treats women crappy and is a BIG jerk. And I loved Rhys so him wanting to hurt Rhys did not ender him to me. Rachel is a great character and she is why I kept reading.

Eventually I really loved this story and fell hard for Killian as well but the beginning of the story was hard to stomache at times. The author did a great job writing it as well as plotting it and making everything make sense. Killian is doing everything he does for a noble reason and when he realizes the error of his ways he takes massive steps to correct that.

This was a really good story if you like reading about the anti hero and who is after revenge and falls in love.
Author Bio

Maya Hughes has always loved romance novels. One look at her Kindle is confirmation. She started writing her first romance novel while pregnant with her third child and she hasn’t looked back. Now, her romance writing addiction has replaced her romance reading addiction.

You can find her writing on her foldable keyboard and phone anytime inspiration strikes. Her sweet and steamy stories range from rockstars to small towns and everything in between. When she’s not writing, she’s playing with her three kids, running errands or vegging on the couch with the love of her life and biggest fan, her husband.


Author Links


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearty - Ashton Family Series #4 - by Carrie Aarons (Evan Ashton and August Percy)

  ABOUT THE BOOK They say you can always go home again, but for August Percy, that didn't apply even when she had to live there until he...