Saturday, August 24, 2019

Checked - Boston Terriers Hockey- by Jacob Chance



 
They call him ‘Wilde Man’. Rumor has it he’s an animal on the ice and between the sheets.
Like the rest of the female population, I’ve been crushing on Clancy Wilde, the captain of Boston University’s hockey team, since the first time I saw him. Big, blond, and charming, he ticks all the boxes. 
When we find ourselves at a wedding, drunk and flirting, I know I can finally check this tattooed, bad boy, hockey player off my wish list.
One night is all it was meant to be, until I see two pink lines on the pregnancy test.
How did the notch on my belt turn into a ball and chain?







 







“Oh my gosh! This book was amazing!” - Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog
“No one writes a confirmed bachelor turned swoony, love-of-your-life like Jacob. Get ready ladies, Clancy is going to steal your heart!” - Keri Loves Books
“Anytime Jacob Chance releases a novel I spare as much time as necessary to devour his words!” - Words We Love by Blog
 




Jacob Chance grew up in New England and still lives there today. He's a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker and junk food lover.

A writer of sports romcoms and romantic suspense, he plans on providing you with many more stories.






 



HOSTED BY:
 
This book was really awesome but as I started reading it, it introduced some characters I had not read before, Sophie and Miles. Sophie is the best friend of the female star of this story, Tenley and Clancy, the male lead is her cousin. Miles is Sophie's boyfriend and he is a minor character in this story, Sophie is pretty important as she is the big connection between T and C. So I went back and read their book Depravity. I highly recommend you read that story first. Clancy is not in the book at all but Tenley is and I loved getting the whole story by reading both books. Can you read this as a standalone, probably but you will miss a really great story in Depravity.
 
This story is Checked and its stars are Clancy who goes to college in Boston. He is on the hockey team and he is about to graduate and head to the NHL. He goes to visit his cousin Sophie who lives in Washington DC/Maryland and runs into her bestie who he has a crush on and who has a crush on him, Tenley at a mutual friends wedding.
 
The two end up hooking up for one night and well as you know she ends up pregnant. This is the story of how two very attracted to each other 20 year olds end up pregnant and how they deal with it and each other. Its not really a one night stand, these two have known each other for years and have liked each other a very long time but they both like being single. So its more about how they learn to move forward with each other and how they want the future to look.
 
It was a really wonderfully told story and I really enjoyed watching the characters in the two different colleges and getting to know their friends and how they made things work. I loved that Clancy is very selective on who he has sex with and I also loved how long Tenley has crushed on him.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEANT FOR HER - Meant for Series Book 2 - by Natasha Madison (Christopher Stone and Dakota)

  Why you need to #ONECLICK this book: ๐Ÿ’ Hockey Romance ๐Ÿ’‹ Enemies to Lovers ๐Ÿ’ Widow ๐Ÿ’‹ Single Mom  ๐Ÿ’ Forbidden Romance  ๐Ÿ’‹ He Falls Firs...