Monday, November 13, 2017

Perfect Match - Lucky in Love Series #6 - by Lila Monroe




Title: Perfect Match
Author: Lila Monroe
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: November 13, 2017



About the Book

I have sixty days to make this maverick billionaire fall in love… with somebody else!

Jack Callahan has the hottest smile in tech. And as for his ass…ets - well, there’s a reason he’s the biggest playboy in town. But thanks to douche-bro investors and my snake of a college nemesis (don’t ask), he’s also my last shot to take my new dating app from kick-ass idea to world-conquering, million-dollar reality.

There’s just one problem: he doesn’t believe you can make a program for love.

With my future on the line, I set him a challenge: if I can use the app to find his soulmate, he’ll invest in my company. Simple, right?

Wrong.

It turns out, Jack’s cocky attitude pushes my buttons - in all the sexiest, most infuriating ways. My research tells me he’s the absolute worst guy in the world for me… so why can’t I keep my hands off him?

And with my deadline approaching fast, how will I choose between my big break - or a broken heart?

Find out in the latest laugh-out-loud romantic comedy from Lila Monroe! 

Lucky in Love series:
1. Get Lucky (free!)
2. Bet Me
3. Lovestruck
4. Mr Right Now
5. Perfect Match
6. Christmas with the Billionaire (coming November 30)







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Addicted 2 Romance Review
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

I have never read a story by this author before but OMG I must read more because this book was beyond fantastic. I loved every single second of it (except a small part near the end). It made me sigh, it made me laugh and it totally entertained me every second I was reading it.

The main star of the story is McKenna and she is a young app developer who has come up with a unique dating app. She wants Jack, our hero to invest in her company and app. She is the reason I loved this book. She goes to great lengths to get Jack to listen to her.

Jack meanwhile challenges her to find him a love. If she does he will invest. And so the dating game begins. This book was a lot of fun. It had moments I laughed hard at and it also had romantic moments where I signed. It even had a period where I cursed Jack. But all in all I totally loved this story.

This is one of those stories where  I don't want to spoil anything so I want to stay away from discussing the plot in this review. It is extremely well written and I rally loved the authors writing style and sense of humor. I totally fell hard for both Jack and Mckenna and both their family and friends.






Author Bio

Combining her love of writing, sex and well-fitted suits, Lila Monroe wrote The Billionaire Bargain. Lila enjoys writing, as it gives her a flexible schedule to spend time with her kids and a wonderful excuse to avoid them. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, who strips out of his well-fitted suits nightly.



Author Links


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saving Zane by Kaci Rose (Carlee and Zane)

Saving Zane by Kaci Rose is now live! ABOUT THE BOOK Zane Battled, broken, and branded by war, I came to Oakside seeking refuge, not redempt...