Thursday, October 24, 2019

The Hardest Shot - Indianapolis Eagles #7 - by Samantha Lind




 



Blurb

Beckett 

Hockey is my life. 
My focus. 
My priority. 
I left Sweden for it five years ago. 
I’ve finally been given a shot to prove myself, and I refuse to let anything jeopardize that.
No distractions ~ especially not Julia, the stunning woman I can't seem to get out of my mind. Only problem is, she's my coach's daughter. 

Julia

I grew up around hockey. 
Lived and breathed it, thanks to my dad’s job.
I never thought I’d fall for a player.
Especially one my dad coaches. 
But there's just something about Beckett that draws me in. 

Can I convince him he can be the hotshot goalie and find love, without having to choose just one? 

The hardest shot to defend is the one you never take. I just hope he realizes he can have it all.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&NKOBO / APPLE BOOKS
EDEN BOOKS






Also Available


99c on all platforms!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / APPLE BOOKS

ALSO AVAILABLE IN AUDIO

AUDIBLE US / UK
APPLE BOOKS



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / APPLE BOOKS




AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / APPLE BOOKS



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / APPLE BOOKS



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / APPLE BOOKS



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / APPLE BOOKS






Author Bio


Samantha Lind is a contemporary romance author. Having spent the first 27 years of her life in Alaska, she now calls Iowa home where she lives with her husband and two sons. She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, reading, watching hockey, and listening to country music. 


Author Links

FACEBOOK PAGE / PROFILE / GROUP 


 
 
 
This is book 7 in the series and it easily stands alone. In this story we meet Beckett, a Swedish hockey player that is newly recruited for an  American hockey team. He meets Julia who is the 20 something daughter of his new teams coach.

They both have crushes on the other but who her dad is, scares Beckett so they become just friends. Julia knows her dad won't care and so she tries to get Beckett to see they belong together.

This is a story that's very character driven. Its pure love and lots of sex scenes. with no bad guys or angyst at all. Even all the players get a long super well. No jealousy and no real issues, just two people falling in love.

I love this series and I love the author. She is an autobuy for me. I loved both characters but I felt this book had WAY too many sex scenes. Aside from that I highly enjoyed this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE IN KU! MEANT FOR HER - Meant for Series Book 2 - by Natasha Madison (Christopher Stone and Dakota)

    Why you need to #ONECLICK this book: 🏒 Hockey Romance 💋 Enemies to Lovers 🏒 Widow 💋 Single Mom  🏒 Forbidden Romance  💋 He Falls Fi...