Monday, August 10, 2020

Reckless Kiss by Tia Louise

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ NEW RELEASE ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Reckless Love by Tia Louise is LIVE!
One sensual touch; one reckless kiss. They say stay away from him. I say try and stop me…


ABOUT THE BOOK


I love you too much to hate you…

Angelica Treviรฑo was the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen.
I wanted to make her smile, but I had no idea when she did, she’d steal my heart.
Sunset eyes, waves of golden-brown hair, cute little butt…
I’m ready to meet the family and put a ring on it.
Instead, I’m on the wrong end of a gun, her older brother threatening to kill me.

It all started with a kiss…
Deacon Dring is a cocky rich boy with ocean-blue eyes, sexy brown hair, and a chiseled body.
Soft lips that melt my knees, that melt everything.
As a child, my family said he was bad.
They made me promise never to see him again.
But one touch of his hand, one reckless kiss, and I broke that vow…
Many times.
Now we’re adults, and the price of lying is more than I’m willing to pay.

They say we can’t be together. I say try and stop us.

(RECKLESS KISS is a stand-alone, forbidden, billionaire romance about two families who hate each other and the boy + girl who choose to love in spite of their violent past. No cheating. No cliffhanger.)
#๐Ÿ๐‚๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ž:
*Free in Kindle Unlimited.
Tia Louise is the USA Today bestselling, award-winning author of When We Touch, the “Bright Lights,” “One to Hold,” and “Dirty Players” series, and co-author of the #4 Amazon bestseller The Last Guy.

After being a teacher, a book editor, a journalist, and finally a magazine editor, she started writing love stories and never stopped.

Louise lives in the Midwest with her trophy husband, two teenage geniuses, and one grumpy cat.
Connect with Tia Louise
Amazon Author Page: http://smarturl.it/TLMAA
 

Deacon's Romance is here. If you are a fan of this author, then you met Deacon in the last book as Mindy fake dated him for while. And yes we get a few glimpses of Mindy in this story. It easily is a standalone book and in this story we get Deacon's full romance with his Angel.

Angel met Deacon when she was 15 and she was just told to stay away from him but not why. So now many years later, they have been a secret couple for awhile and are deeply in love. But Deacon wants his Angel forever and so he is ready to face their families.

Things do not go well. Now there is a brother Angel barely knows who shares the story of why her and Deacon can never be together. Its about their grandfathers  and so Deacon promises her he will find out what the truth is.

Thats when the book got really interesting. I loved his scavenger hunt to find out the truth about his and Angel's families pasts. There was one character in this book that totally stole my love and that was Deacon's aunt. I absolutely loved her as she got to know A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEANT FOR HER - Meant for Series Book 2 - by Natasha Madison (Christopher Stone and Dakota)

  Why you need to #ONECLICK this book: ๐Ÿ’ Hockey Romance ๐Ÿ’‹ Enemies to Lovers ๐Ÿ’ Widow ๐Ÿ’‹ Single Mom  ๐Ÿ’ Forbidden Romance  ๐Ÿ’‹ He Falls Firs...