Thursday, February 6, 2020

Doughn't Let Me Go by Teagan Hunter





Slice Book 3
Release Date: February 6

It was just supposed to be one night.
No kissing. No feelings. A wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am tangle in the sheets and we go our own ways.
Only it’s a small town, and I was bound to run into the irresistible Porter Jones again. 
I just didn’t expect it to be at my job interview…which he’s conducting. 
Now the live-in nanny to his adorable seven-year-old daughter, I’m doing my best to avoid falling for his charms.
Except it’s much harder than either of us anticipated.
What’s a few romps between friends?
No kissing. No feelings. Just fun.  
Sounds simple, right?
Right… 

Get Your Copy Here:

Amazon US | Amazon CA | Amazon UK | Amazon AU

Free in KU


Meet Teagan Hunter
I'm a Missouri-raised gal, but currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband and 9-year-old dog. I spend my days begging him for a cat, and I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I'm not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I'll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.
 
Writing is my passion, and this is just the beginning of my journey.
 

Connect with Teagan Hunter

➜ Website: www.teaganhunterwrites.com 
➜ Facebook: www.facebook.com/teaganhunterwrites 
➜ Instagram: www.instagram.com/teaganhunterwrites 
➜ Newsletter: www.teaganhunterwrites.com/newsletter
➜ Reader Group: http://bit.ly/TeagansTidbits




Hosted By:
 
This was a very cute, and sweet romance. It is a nanny/daddy romance with a big age gap between the romantic pair.

It is part of a series but easily stands alone. Porter is best friends with the male lead in book 1 of this series and we see the other couples from the previous books in this story.Both characters are new to town so it easily can stand alone.

Dory (Doris) and Porter meet and have a one night stand then meet the next day when he interviews her for a nanny for his daughter. She is a broke college student and at the start of the book is 20 and Porter is a 28 year old very rich billionaire and single daddy with an adorable 6 year old kid and a divorce behind him.

Porter is into relationships and Dory into one night stands and so it was fun watching these two get to know each other while trying to resist each other. It was a fun story with some great characters and very well written. I absolutely loved every second of this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saving Zane by Kaci Rose (Carlee and Zane)

Saving Zane by Kaci Rose is now live! ABOUT THE BOOK Zane Battled, broken, and branded by war, I came to Oakside seeking refuge, not redempt...