Tuesday, February 4, 2020

YOU'RE THE ONE - Very Irresistible Bachelors #1 - by Layla Hagen



ABOUT THE BOOK

Hot. 

Flirty. 
Romantic.

It all started as pretend...

My best friend and one of the most powerful men in New York, needed my help.

Our first kiss was unexpected --but it still made my skin sizzle, my knees go weak.

The next one was in front of his tight-knit family. We had to be convincing. But it was so wicked hot, it almost convinced me too.

On our first night together, he told me that I had to keep us both in check, because he didn't know how to keep the lines from blurring...

He touched me like I was precious, and held me close...barely stopping his fingers from pushing down the straps of my dress...

On our second night, our banter turned to flirting.
 Hunter --my best friend was now Hunter--the man.

Intense.
Alluring.
Sexy as hell.

Get Your Copy Here: 
AmazonApple | Nook | Kobo  

Meet Layla Hagen
Welcome! My name is Layla Hagen and I am a Contemporary Romance author.
 
I fell in love with books when I was nine years old, and my love affair with stories continues even now, many years later. I write romantic stories and can't wait to share them with the world. And I drink coffee. Lots of it :-D
 
I am represented by Louise Fury (The Bent Agency)
 
Connect with Layla:


Hosted By:


This is a new series by the author about the Winchesters family, and this story stars their cousin Hunter and his best friend Josie. These two are in their thirties and met at age 15 at boarding school and have been besties for over 15 years. They live in NYC and Hunter is actually from England and runs a business in the USA but his Visa is not being granted in a years time.

His best friend Josie is a lawyer who is trying to make partner and she loves Hunter like he is family and if he is deported she will feel very lost so they come up with the idea of marriage.

These two are besties but have never even kissed, until they come up with this marriage plan and well from the first kiss, things get real and really fast. The world though wonders how you are friends with someone for 15 years and all of the sudden am in love and hitched.

I loved this story. Hunter is wonderful and he is all about Josie. Josie I loved at first. She is the more hesitant one in this relationship and I loved her character until something happens that changes her world.

If you want a romance with two besties who fall in love this is the story for you. It is a fun and romantic story and I cannot wait to read more books in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saving Zane by Kaci Rose (Carlee and Zane)

Saving Zane by Kaci Rose is now live! ABOUT THE BOOK Zane Battled, broken, and branded by war, I came to Oakside seeking refuge, not redempt...