Tuesday, April 14, 2020

JUST ONE KISS - Very Irresistible Bachelors #2 - by Layla Hagen



Everyone associates the name Ryker Winchester with money, power plays, negotiations…it's what I'm good at. In the boardroom, I get exactly what I want. In the bedroom, there's no difference.

I was wholly unprepared for Heather.

She’s a feisty single mom, challenging me in ways no woman ever has. I can’t get enough of her. The way she gives in to me is intoxicating, but I need more than hot nights and sexy dates. 

When she introduces me to her daughter, I fall for that little girl hook, line and sinker.  

Heather’s been hurt before. She’s hanging by a thread and doesn’t trust easily, but I want more than just some fun. How can I show her that we can build something incredible together?


Pre-Order Here: 
AmazonApple | Nook  

Add to your Goodreads TBR List!


Meet Layla Hagen
Welcome! My name is Layla Hagen and I am a Contemporary Romance author.
I fell in love with books when I was nine years old, and my love affair with stories continues even now, many years later. I write romantic stories and can't wait to share them with the world. And I drink coffee. Lots of it :-D

I am represented by Louise Fury (The Bent Agency)

Connect with Layla:


Hosted By:
This was a really fun romance and I am really loving this series. Each book stands alone but also this is book 2 in the series. In this story we get to know Ryker, as he falls for single mom, Heather.
 
Ryker is a businessman but also he loves to play music at bars at nights. One night he sees Heather get dumped by her boyfriend and he fall pretty hard for her. Meanwhile she wants to thank him for the rescue and so they manage to meet up one night.
 
He is interested in her but she resists because she just ended a bad romance and she is a mom of an adorable daughter. But Ryker decides to go for friendship and he asks his company if she can interview them for an article she will write so she can make some extra money.
 
And that is how Ryker manages to spend more time with her and convince her to give him a shot. If you are looking for a sweet romance and you love single mom romance then you will adore this story. I loved Ryker, he is a pretty awesome guy and I loved Heather too and how honest she is with Ryker at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE IN KU! FALLING FOR THE FOOTBALL PLAYER - Clearview Falls University #3 - by S.E. Rose & Sierra Hill (Hayes and Kelsie)

    ABOUT THE BOOK   FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED Sometimes love can dropkick you in the foot balls . And other times, it can win the game. When...