Thursday, April 16, 2020

A SLICE OF LOVE by Teagan Hunter






Release Date: April 16

Jonas Schwartz isn't just good at playing football. He's also good at playing hearts and four years ago, he played mine like it was the easiest game of his life. 

Brokenhearted, I ran off to art school, swearing to forget about my one-off secret weekend with the star quarterback.

I'd heard whispers about his injury, but I never expected Jonas to return to our hometown to rehab his knee, and I certainly never thought he'd show up on the other side of my door with a pizza in hand.

He looks good. Better than before.

Whatever--I'm over him. 

I've completely moved on.

I just wish my heart would get the memo...




Grab A Copy Here:


Meet Teagan Hunter
I'm a Missouri-raised gal, but currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband and 9-year-old dog. I spend my days begging him for a cat, and I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I'm not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I'll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.
Writing is my passion, and this is just the beginning of my journey.

Connect with Teagan Hunter
➜ Website: www.teaganhunterwrites.com 
➜ Facebook: www.facebook.com/teaganhunterwrites 
➜ Instagram: www.instagram.com/teaganhunterwrites 
➜ Newsletter: www.teaganhunterwrites.com/newsletter
➜ Reader Group: http://bit.ly/TeagansTidbits




Hosted By:

 

This is  really cute story that takes place in the Teagan Hunter world and Slice! Pizza Parlor World. Its a very young story as in Jonas and Frankie knew each other in high school and split up then. They have now in the present gone thru 4 years of college and I guess you can say they run into each other again and that's how they start to have a connection in this story.

It was my first time reading this story but I love this author and this Slice! series. Jonas is the town good boy who has gone to college and is now in the NFL until he has an injury and is sent home to rehab. To make extra money he becomes a pizza delivery guy and his delivery is at Frankie's new apartment.

Jonas was forced to give her up in high school but he hoped to find her in college and get her to date him but he never found her and now four years later he gets to knock on her door. But Frankie is so hurt that she doesn't want to talk to him.

This story is a novella in that it is not a long story. It features a very sweet romance and some really great friends who help these two find their way back together. I loved the story, I just would have loved to have seen more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE IN KU! FALLING FOR THE FOOTBALL PLAYER - Clearview Falls University #3 - by S.E. Rose & Sierra Hill (Hayes and Kelsie)

    ABOUT THE BOOK   FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED Sometimes love can dropkick you in the foot balls . And other times, it can win the game. When...