Tuesday, April 14, 2020

SOUTHERN COMFORT by Natasha Madison





Buried secrets never stay hidden in the South.

Olivia
When you find out that your fiancรฉ is arrested for swindling over ten million dollars from his clients, you do what any sane woman would do. You escape reality and go undercover, trading in your city-girl Louboutin's for country-pumpkin cowboy boots.

It wasn’t a forever change—it was temporary. I only had to stay here until things back home got straightened out, or so I thought.

Casey
I was riding horses before I was walking, or at least that was what they told me. I always knew I would take over the family farm. It’s in my blood.

Country boy at heart, the minute I saw her dragging her luggage up the gravel driveway I knew she was out of my league.

I shouldn’t have started anything with her, because I knew she was just passing through.

I couldn’t stop it, I fell in love with her. Even though I knew, in the end, she would leave me.

Grab Your Copy Here:




Meet Natasha Madison
When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Connect with Natasha Madison 



Hosted By:
 
 
This is book 2 in the series and stars Casey and his sisters best friend, Olivia. This is a thriller and romance but more intense and thriller than romance in my opinion. It stars where bullets are flying and Olivia ends up in the hospital which you would know if you read book 1.

It is not a stand alone story in my opinion. This is a 4 book series and each book stars a different couple, but none of them are stand alone, they each lead into the next story and each couple has a lot of big secrets.

Casey is the one with the big secret in this story and I am not spoiling his secrets but I will say he is no ordinary cowboy and he is exactly what  Olivia needs. Olivia is the one in danger and she really has no clue why but the bad guys keep coming for her and that's what makes this a thriller story.

The author does an amazing job in creating the characters and the scary aspects of this story. It is a definite nail biter and I cannot wait for more in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE IN KU! FALLING FOR THE FOOTBALL PLAYER - Clearview Falls University #3 - by S.E. Rose & Sierra Hill (Hayes and Kelsie)

    ABOUT THE BOOK   FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED Sometimes love can dropkick you in the foot balls . And other times, it can win the game. When...