Thursday, June 4, 2020

CHEESY ON THE EYES by Teagan Hunter









Dating is hard. Dating in a small town? 
Impossible.

Leave it to my little brother to come back home announcing he knocked up his fiancรฉe and the wedding has been moved…to next month.

When he tries to set me up with one of his football buddies, I tell him I’ll be bringing my own plus-one.

Only problem? I’m hopelessly single.

Enter Sullivan Scott, AKA my hero.

We strike a deal: he'll pretend to be my boyfriend, and I'll use my mechanic skills to help him fix his boat. 
That’s it. 
No funny business, and definitely no feelings involved.

Sully’s quiet and reserved, and I’ve been told I’m too much to handle on a good day. We’re opposites, and neither of us is looking for anything serious.


I’m certain we can keep this strictly platonic…


Grab Your Copy Here:


Free in KU


Meet Teagan Hunter

I'm a Missouri-raised gal, but currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband and 9-year-old dog. I spend my days begging him for a cat, and I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I'm not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I'll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.

Writing is my passion, and this is just the beginning of my journey.

Connect with Teagan Hunter
➜ Website: www.teaganhunterwrites.com 
➜ Facebook: www.facebook.com/teaganhunterwrites 
➜ Instagram: www.instagram.com/teaganhunterwrites 
➜ Newsletter: www.teaganhunterwrites.com/newsletter
➜ Reader Group: http://bit.ly/TeagansTidbits


Hosted By:

This is the LONG awaited story with Sully who was featured in I Knead  You Tonight. He was Drew and Winston's surfer roomie and he was a scene stealer in that story and in this story he is a bit more grown up. He now live on his house boat, he still surfs but he has a grown up job too and in this story, we meet Thea who is the older sister of Jonas Schwartz who we met in A Slice of Love. He was the NFL Player to be who delivered pizzas and got a 2nd chance at love with his ex Frankie.

Thea has a nasty ex and one day she grabs Sully to play her fake boyfriend. She also needs a date to her brothers wedding so she calls on Sully again. And thus a beautiful friendship is born, However messy feelings get involved and Thea has to decide whether she wants to catch feelings...

Thea is a very different character, she is a strong woman who also runs an autobody shop and she is used to men hating her career and so for her Sully is a breathe of fresh air. But she  has to be willing to take a risk with Sully and so this is very much a will she storyline. 

It made for a sweet and adorable storyline and I felt Thea was perfect for Sully an well Sully was perfect for her. I adored Thea's parents and I loved catching up with Jonas and Frankie again, in addition to the Slice kids, friends and significant others.






No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE IN KU! FALLING FOR THE FOOTBALL PLAYER - Clearview Falls University #3 - by S.E. Rose & Sierra Hill (Hayes and Kelsie)

    ABOUT THE BOOK   FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED Sometimes love can dropkick you in the foot balls . And other times, it can win the game. When...