Sunday, June 7, 2020

Crazy Sexy Love by Alison G. Bailey


 

ABOUT THE BOOK 

Sophie
I’m an intelligent and independent woman with a fantastic career. My personal life is perfect. No attachments or commitments. I know firsthand there is no such thing as “happily ever after” and I’m okay with that. I love everything about men—their broad shoulders, bulging biceps, and chiseled jawlines. I love when they come and especially when they go. I’m living my best life.

At least I thought I was until the day a six foot, green eyed buffoon who wouldn’t take no for an answer knocked on my door needing a place to stay. Doug Truman is an unwanted entity that I’m forced to endure. But as hard as I try to tolerate his antics, he still drives me crazy in more ways than one.

Doug
What woman wouldn’t want me? Sophie Cipriano that’s who. I don’t get it. I’m hot, funny, and can charm the clothes off anyone. Tons of naked chicks have said so. I would gladly supply names and numbers if I could remember any of them. I’m not a jerk. I’m just forgetful. Except when it comes to Sophie. Sure her lips call me every horrible name in the book, but her eyes light up with fire whenever we’re near each other. Sophie’s utter loathing of me only makes her more desirable. All I need is one night to get her out of my system.

When we became roommates I knew she wouldn’t be able to resist me for long. But little did I know I wouldn’t be able to resist falling in love.


Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31549390-crazy-sexy-love



This is a brand new author for me and I loved this very sweet and romantic story between two people who have known each other for many years, share two best friends, yet never got beyond a crush because it would complicate things.

That is until Doug needs a place to stay and decides Sophie is his best option. It starts off as he irrtates her and drives her bonkers and well she drives him insane with lust and then turns into a friendship and then the fun really begins.

Doug was an absolute fun guy and he created lots of drama and fun times with Sophie as he charms her into being his roomie and then his friend and then start to let him into her life and heart. Meanwhile Sophie is terrified of Doug, she kows how great he is and she wants to keep her heart safe from him.

These two are very opposites and yet it works and is a sweet, hot and fun romance. I really enjoyed watching Sophie try to resist how adorable Doug is and I loved watching Doug discover how much he really wants Sophie while charming her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE IN KU! FALLING FOR THE FOOTBALL PLAYER - Clearview Falls University #3 - by S.E. Rose & Sierra Hill (Hayes and Kelsie)

    ABOUT THE BOOK   FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED Sometimes love can dropkick you in the foot balls . And other times, it can win the game. When...