Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Southern Hearts - Oakport Beach #2 - by Emily Bowie






ABOUT THE BOOK

It was just a kiss. 
A kiss from the preacher’s daughter. 
And I loved every second of it. 
I would take 8 seconds of my lips on hers over any bull ride, anytime, anywhere. 
Each time I kissed my younger sister’s best friend she still managed to slip through my fingers and I couldn’t seem to keep her. I thought I had time. 
When the news of her broken engagement runs rampant through town, I’m ready this time. This time I won’t lose her. 
But when the truth about her break up surfaces, will she still look at me the same way?







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO

Emily Bowie is from a small town in Western Canada. She has been making characters come to life through her writing since she was old enough to put her thoughts on paper. She loves her white wine cold, her heels red, and her books spicy. 

She married her high school sweetheart and they have two amazing children. 

She is the author to the Bennett Brothers Series. 

Recklessly Mine, Recklessly Forbidden, & Recklessly Devoted. 

When she is not writing she can be found reading a good book, making digital scrapbooks and being physically active—whether it is at the gym, going for a walk, or playing /keep up with her children.




GIVEAWAY


This is book 2 in the series but seemed like it runs concurrent with book 1 so it easily stands alone. It stars Danger, who is a rodeo star and Haven, who is teacher and her father is the town preacher. Her parents have a very deep love and she has always dreamed of finding that relationship.

In this story she is newly broken engaged and Danger is her long time close friend offers her a place to live and maybe a second chance at love. But he also had a part in the broken engagement so he fears that truth coming out.

Danger realizes that he needs to grow up and get his chance with Haven. He has always had feelings for her but he almost lost her and so this is his trying to make a relationship with Haven work. 

I LOVED this story so much. This author is a fantastic writer and I love this small town and the people that live in it. Its very much a wonderful second chance at love story with two people in their 20's who fell in love as teens but now have to grow up and give each other a second chance so they don't lose each other.



No comments:

Post a Comment

MEANT FOR HER - Meant for Series Book 2 - by Natasha Madison (Christopher Stone and Dakota)

  Why you need to #ONECLICK this book: ๐Ÿ’ Hockey Romance ๐Ÿ’‹ Enemies to Lovers ๐Ÿ’ Widow ๐Ÿ’‹ Single Mom  ๐Ÿ’ Forbidden Romance  ๐Ÿ’‹ He Falls Firs...