Tuesday, December 8, 2020

The Pass by Rebecca Jenshak

🏀 ℍ𝕆𝕋 ℕ𝔼𝕎 ℝ𝔼𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 🏀
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!!

      

BUY HERE

  Google Play: https://bit.ly/2FV4WVt 

      ABOUT THE BOOK

I've been in love with her for two years. The first time around I screwed things up. I hesitated and the moment was gone. 

  I passed when I shouldn't have. Not a total loss. I gained a best friend instead of whatever we might have been. 

  Sydney is hands down the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I'll do anything to keep her in my life. Even bury my feelings deep inside. 

  But one hot summer together at the lake filled with lots of teeny-tiny bikinis and I'm ready to risk it all for a second chance. It's time to take my shot.  

Rebecca Jenshak is a self-proclaimed margarita addict, college basketball fanatic, and Hallmark channel devotee. A Midwest native transplanted to the desert, she likes being outdoors (drinking on patios) and singing (in the shower) when she isn't writing books about hot guys and the girls who love them.

Stay up to date with all things Rebecca!

Newsletter | Website | Amazon | Bookbub | Facebook | Instagram | Join Rebecca's Rad Romantics on FB

This is Sydney and Shaws story and I loved it. It starts two years  and we meet both characters as they meet and share a kiss and see how they end up being besties while in college.

The story then picks up 2 years later and they are still besties but they never shared another kiss and Shaw actually has a girlfriend. But Syd is his #1 person and his bestfriend and this is their story about how they go from being besties to finding out how they really feel about each other.

Its one of the best college romance stories about bestfriends finding love and figuring it out among their friends and families. Its a big change and I think the author showed us how complicated it can be and I was riveted to this story. Its one of my favorite books in the series.



No comments:

Post a Comment

FALLING FOR THE FOOTBALL PLAYER - Clearview Falls University #3 - by S.E. Rose & Sierra Hill (Hayes and Kelsie)

  ABOUT THE BOOK   FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED Sometimes love can dropkick you in the foot balls . And other times, it can win the game. Wh...