Sunday, May 31, 2020

Fateful Fighter by Kathy Coopmans



COCKY HERO CLUB
Release Date: May 31, 2020


Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward are excited to bring you the Cocky Hero Club: original works from various authors inspired by Keeland and Ward's New York Times bestselling Cocky Bastard series.



FATEFUL FIGHTER
BY KATHY COOPMANS

“I want a divorce.”
No woman wants to say those words. No woman who is still in love with her husband anyway.

Our marriage has been tested, repeatedly.
It’s been dragged through tabloids and rumors and fans that just won’t let us be.
Through it all, we’ve remained unbreakable.

We didn’t have the perfect marriage because perfection doesn’t exist.
But we had love. We had trust. We had chemistry that to this day sets everything inside me on fire.

Then one life-threatening statement creates a chain of lies that leaves me no choice but to say those horrible words.

I never thought I’d say them.

I never thought my husband would ignore me when I did.

I never thought the man I love would sever the vows we took.

I never thought I’d pack my bags and move from our home in L.A. to our getaway cottage in Hermosa Beach.

Then again, I never thought he'd choose the fate of his life over his fate with me.
Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited


CONNECT WITH 
KATHY COOPMANS






Cocky Hero Club

This is the story about Mason, a retired fighter and his wife Eden, who has supported him since they were married over 15 years ago. They were both foster kids and the way they escaped poverty was through Mason becoming a prize fighter. 

When he got his 5th concussion, they told him he must quit or he could die or end up with a brain injury. Since then he has worked with his wife and they own a beach house, next door to Chance and Aubrey, and run an art gallery and a boxing gym.

However Eden discovers that Mason has a secret he has been hiding for 2 years and she leaves him and he is in denial and a mess and this is their story.

It was a dark romance in that it is no joke what could happen to Mason. Eden was such a wonderful character in her strength and how she fights for Mason's life even against him. The author did an awesome job with all the characters in this story and I really loved it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEANT FOR HER - Meant for Series Book 2 - by Natasha Madison (Christopher Stone and Dakota)

  Why you need to #ONECLICK this book: 🏒 Hockey Romance 💋 Enemies to Lovers 🏒 Widow 💋 Single Mom  🏒 Forbidden Romance  💋 He Falls Firs...