Sunday, May 17, 2020

Sexy Suit by J.H. Croix



COCKY HERO CLUB
Release Date: May 17, 2020


Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward are excited to bring you the Cocky Hero Club: original works from various authors inspired by Keeland and Ward's New York Times bestselling Cocky Bastard series.




SEXY SUIT
BY J.H. CROIX

When I met Ryan, I might’ve been trying to break into his basement.

It was for a good cause. I swear. Also, my dog broke in first.

Ryan Blake is jaw-dropping handsome, wealthy & cocky. Not quite my type. By some miracle, he doesn’t call the police on me when he catches me trying to rescue my dog. He even fetches a doctor for me. Don’t ask why.

I don’t figure I’ll see him again. Then, I do. Then, he kisses me. Once. Twice. Is three times the charm? To be honest, I swooned at the first kiss.

All swooning aside, we are seriously opposites. I wear cowboy boots and skirts. He wears suits and ties. He’s all New York City. I’m a Southern girl looking for a new start. We even talk at different speeds.

The list of things I don’t expect from Ryan is long. I don’t expect him to think twice about me. I don’t expect him to nearly bring me to my knees with a look. I don’t expect him to be so much more than I ever imagined.

I absolutely don’t expect to fall for him. So hard I’m skidding sideways just to catch my balance.
Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited

ALSO AVAILABLE IN AUDIO


CONNECT WITH J.H. CROIX




Cocky Hero Club


This was an awesome story and I really enjoyed it. It is part of Vi Keeland's Cocky World and features couple Soraya and Graham and his close friend Ryan Blake. It takes place in NYC and features an adorable dog named Barnable who introduces his owner Addie to Ryan in an adorable cute first meet.

Ryan is a very busy businessman who has no time for romance until he meets Addie breaking into his home. And then he cannot resist her and tries to get her to date him. This is very much a chase where he chases her and has to convince her to give him a shot at her heart.

Addie has not had the best examples of men in her life and so she hesitates a lot in relation to Ryan and trusting her heart to his. It was a very light and fun story with no bad guy or evil exes, just two people who have to get past their walls and friends that really care about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEANT FOR HER - Meant for Series Book 2 - by Natasha Madison (Christopher Stone and Dakota)

  Why you need to #ONECLICK this book: 🏒 Hockey Romance 💋 Enemies to Lovers 🏒 Widow 💋 Single Mom  🏒 Forbidden Romance  💋 He Falls Firs...