Friday, August 27, 2021

THE NEWSPAPER NANNY by Maren Moore

🗞 💜 HOT NEW RELEASE! 🗞 💜

THE NEWSPAPER NANNY by Maren Moore is LIVE!

#1ClickHere

bit.ly/newspapernanny

ABOUT THE BOOK

When I stumbled across my dream job in the classified section of my newspaper, I knew it had to be too good to be true. Turns out it was. Becoming the nanny for the grumpiest hockey coach in the NHL was more like a nightmare.

 Liam Cartright was infuriating, stubborn, and impossible. Oh, and he happened to be my new boss. I should have signed my resignation with a giant kiss my ass the moment he opened his mouth, but I couldn’t. I fell for his little girls before I realized it was happening, and my resolve began to weaken. Our roles were clearly drawn out. He was the boss, and I was the nanny. But then we crossed a line. 

 I wouldn’t lose my job over a chiseled jawline and a few stolen kisses. I couldn’t. Not when so much was at stake. But Liam was the one who made the rule book, and I had no choice but to play by his rules.

AUTHOR LINKS

Facebook | Reader Group | Instagram | Goodreads | Amazon



This is the story about Juliet who is 22 years old and in her last year of college, but she is broke and trying to pay rent, support her Nana in a nursing home and pay for college whole working at a crappy diner. Until one Sunday she sees an ad from a very desperate single daddy of two young girls, age 5 and 3,

Liam in a desperate coach who needs a nanny well desperately.  He has been looking and looking until his best friend suggests a newspaper ad, well that changes his life.

Juliet saves them but he and Juliet are also very attracted but its a bit of a forbidden romance as she works for him, is a college student and is 22? So he tries to resist....

This was a really sweet romance. At times Liam drove me and Juliet a big crazy as he tries to fight the attraction. I loved his two little girls they were so adorable and sweet. I also loved Nana and her  her best friends. 

This was a really fun read and I enjoyed every second of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE IN KU! MEANT FOR HER - Meant for Series Book 2 - by Natasha Madison (Christopher Stone and Dakota)

    Why you need to #ONECLICK this book: 🏒 Hockey Romance 💋 Enemies to Lovers 🏒 Widow 💋 Single Mom  🏒 Forbidden Romance  💋 He Falls Fi...