Sunday, July 19, 2020

Shameless Bastard by J. Haney & S.I. Hayes



COCKY HERO CLUB
Release Date: July 19, 2020


Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward are excited to bring you the Cocky Hero Club: original works from various authors inspired by Keeland and Ward's New York Times bestselling Cocky Bastard series.


SHAMELESS BASTARD
BY J. HANEY & S.I. HAYES

Temping sucks, especially when you have a shopping addiction.
I started at Seemore Temps when my dreams were shattered and I needed something to pay the bills. 
At Seemore Temps they pride themselves on the three B’s. Beauty, Brains, and Bounty. 
They supply the mostly male-driven businesses of Manhattan with able women that can do the job, and look good too. 
Needless to say, we’re a popular Agency.
Working for Mason Chase should have been easy. He was married, kind and a bit of a flirt, but pretty harmless. 
Not like  James Murtaugh or the Shameless Bastard as I’ve come to call him. 
He’s the ruthless, arrogant CEO of Renowned Investment Financial, and he’s set his eyes on... me.
He can have any woman he wants and will go to great lengths to have them. 
I need this job, but I want, Christ, what do I want? Do I give in? Let him conquer me like some Emperor? 
Or do I stay in my place and collect the paycheck? We shall see, either way, it’s gonna be interesting.
All good things must come to an end, right?
Except our ending was one I didn't see coming.
Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited

ALSO AVAILABLE IN AUDIO


CONNECT WITH 
J. HANEY & S.I. HAYES




Cocky Hero Club

So I have never read this author before and so parts of this story were not my favorite and not what I had expected. This was a really different romance in the Cocky World and one I might not have signed up for if I had known the authors and their writing.

To be honest I hated the beginning of this story. So much I almost quit reading but because its a review I kept reading and honestly by the time I hit the middle I absolutely adored it and could not put it down.

Some things I did not like, the 2 F and 1M fantasy that Ariella has about her boss' partner and a fellow co-worker. The sex club scenes and what happens there with James and Ariella. The ex and best friend who is also James baby mama who he spends weekends with as he spends time with his daughter. The fact that the characters had orgies and that Ariela had sex with her roomates.

The things I loved is that in this story they only have sex with each other. I loved ther work relationship and how passionate James and Ariella are. How James wants her so badly that he fights to have a relationship with her, even if its with her.

I loved the daughter and felt she really added to the story and made it much lighter. I also loved Mason and his wife and family and how they invite both James and Ariella to Thanksgiving. I loved how protective they are of James but also that they care about Ariella too.

This is a story about James who runs his company with his best friend Mason. They hire two employees and Ariella ends up working for Mason and the other temp works for James. However Mason is planning on leaving the company and so Ariella ends up working for James too.

James is in lust with Ariella and she kinda hates him. Until one night at a club they have sex and then they both can't keep their hands off each other. Ariella just wants sex. She has a a very complicated past and she doesnt want to deal with feelings. Where James wants more and has to fight her to get more with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEANT FOR HER - Meant for Series Book 2 - by Natasha Madison (Christopher Stone and Dakota)

  Why you need to #ONECLICK this book: 🏒 Hockey Romance 💋 Enemies to Lovers 🏒 Widow 💋 Single Mom  🏒 Forbidden Romance  💋 He Falls Firs...