Tuesday, October 20, 2020

ONLY ONE CHANCE by Natasha Madison

From USA Bestseller Natasha Madison comes a brand new Hockey series The Only One.

Miller
They called me the pretty boy on and off the ice. Hockey’s most eligible bachelor.

When my teammate asked me to donate one date to his charity, I figured why not. Worst case, I’d spend the night with a fan. Best-case scenario, she would be hot. What I wasn’t expecting was for my dream girl to be the highest bidder.

For years, she brushed me off, and now, I finally had a chance to take her out and show her who I really was.

With only one shot at this, I really hoped I didn’t mess it up.

Layla
At the top of my career, I was riding the wave of my sports talk show having the best rating on the radio.

I also made it a rule to never date any sports players.

It was my one rule, and I was sticking to it until I bid on the only man who gets under my skin.

All it takes is one touch, one night, one kiss, and only one chance.


Grab Your Copy Here:
Amazon | Nook | Apple | Kobo


Meet Natasha Madison 


When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Connect with Natasha Madison



Hosted By:


This is book 2 in the series but it easily stands alone. It stars Miller and Layla, both friends of the first couple featured in the first book in the series, Ralph and Candace. We get small glimpses of them throughout this romance.

Miller and Layla met 4 years before but he screwed up by flirting but then kissing someone else. So he has the major hots for her but she wants nothing to do with him. Until she gets drunk at a bachelor auction and buys him but can't remember any of it the next morning.

Miller knows he screwed up 4 years before but he has no idea how but he has been begging Layla for a date throughout all these years. He thinks she does not like him, until she wins him in an auction and that is his one chance and he plans to take it.

This was a wonderful story and I really adored it. I loved how Miller talks with his friends and they get him to see how big a flirt he is so he can change his ways. I loved that he wanted Layla enough to work at it and change and I loved Layla's courage in confronting him on his issue. I also loved Layla's grandmother, she was a total laugh riot and I loved how she is the one who ends up on a date with Miller.

There is a big secret that Layla has and to be honest I felt it was kinda a minor secret. I felt Miller super over reacted but I also felt that Layla was too devastated. She should have been a little more forceful with him and made him suffer over how he treats her after he finds out her secret. I felt that she was this tough cookie prior to Miller and she should have kept that tough girl image even after he hurts her. And I also felt she forgave him way too easy.  That said I still loved this story and I am glad at least the author did not drag it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE IN KU! FALLING FOR THE FOOTBALL PLAYER - Clearview Falls University #3 - by S.E. Rose & Sierra Hill (Hayes and Kelsie)

    ABOUT THE BOOK   FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED Sometimes love can dropkick you in the foot balls . And other times, it can win the game. When...