Thursday, October 15, 2020

TWISTED LOVE by Piper Lawson


When your rich, handsome best friend asks you to be his fake girlfriend? 
Say no.

One of the wealthiest self-made men in New York needs a woman to secure his spot at the helm of his venture firm.

Problem is, Ben doesn’t want any girlfriend...

He wants me.

It will never work.

We’d have to lie to everyone. 
He’s incapable of a healthy relationship, and I’ve been living a secret I can’t reveal - especially to my best friend.

It’s an impossible choice: 
Bail on the friend who got me through the hardest time in my life... 
...Or pretend to fall for the man who already owns my heart?

Grab Your Copy Here:

Amazon | Apple | Nook | Kobo | Google Play 


Want to read Easy Love & Bad Love? Grab them here!


Meet the Piper Lawson



Piper Lawson is a USA today bestselling author of smart, steamy romance! She writes about women who follow their dreams (even the scary ones), best friends who know your dirty secrets (and love you anyway), and complex heroes you'll fall hard for (especially after talking with them). 

Brains or brawn? She'll never make you choose. 
Piper lives in Canada with her tall, dark, and brilliant husband. She believes peanut butter is a protein, rose gold is a neutral, and love is ALWAYS the answer. 


Hosted By:


So this is my first time reading this author and while I have never read her before and this is book 3 in a series but I stand alone, I was excited to read it because I really love a good best friends to lovers storyline.

This is the story about two besties from college who are really close best friends and very important to each other. They have a standing friday night date and they both love spending time with each other. They are also very attracted. 

But they one BIG problem and that is when Ben met Daisy in college he also met Vi, Daisy's popular twin sister and he slept with her. Vi is not around in this story. Her ghost is very prominent and a huge stumbling block for Ben and Daisy. So while they lust for each other, they cannot go there.

However Ben needs a serious girlfriend for a promotion and so he naturally tries to talk Daisy into being his fake girlfriend. Daisy gets offered a BIG job but is only offered it because of her "Romance" with Ben and thats how the two best friends end up fake dating.

I enjoyed the writing in this story. It was fast paced and I enjoyed the couple and the fake dating romance. Ben and Daisy were great characters. But I have a pet peeve and I HATE sibling exes relationship. Some people see if as hot and forbidden but thats not me it makes me cringe. 

What made me like this story was that how Ben and Vi end up together was very interesting and the fact that Vi is not featured in this story really helped me enjoy this story. I will say if you enjoy sibling exes romances then this story was really well done and the writing and characters were awesome.








No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE IN KU! FALLING FOR THE FOOTBALL PLAYER - Clearview Falls University #3 - by S.E. Rose & Sierra Hill (Hayes and Kelsie)

    ABOUT THE BOOK   FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED Sometimes love can dropkick you in the foot balls . And other times, it can win the game. When...