Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Bachelor Swap by Lacey Black - A Bachelor Tower World Novel







ABOUT THE BOOK

I’m in trouble.

On the brink of losing everything I’ve worked for, I have a choice to make. Sit back and watch it all evaporate before my eyes, or accept a deal with the devil himself, my identical twin brother, Matthew.

He has agreed to fund my floundering cattle ranch if I do three things:
  1. Oversee the redecorating of his apartment in the famed Bachelor Tower in Boston.
  2. Make sure his latest business deal proceeds without a hitch.
  3. Break up with his girlfriend, Kyla.
Seems easy enough, right?

Wrong.

Pretending to be my brother is hard enough, but tossing in an instant attraction to my brother’s girlfriend adds an extra layer of complication I wasn’t prepared for. All I have to do is get through three weeks portraying my brother, and I’m home free.

Shouldn’t be too hard, as long as I can keep my heart out of the deal.


*Bachelor Swap is a sexy contemporary romance addition to Ruth Cardello’s Bachelor Tower World.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


Lacey Black is a Midwestern girl with a passion for reading and writing. She carries her e-reader with her everywhere she goes so she never misses an opportunity to read a few pages. Always looking for a happily ever after, Lacey is passionate about contemporary romance novels and enjoys it further when you mix in a little suspense. She resides in a small town in Illinois with her husband, two children, and a chocolate lab. Lacey loves shooting guns and should only consume one mixed drink because she’s a lightweight.


AUTHOR LINKS





 I have never read the Bachelor Tower series books before. Its a series begun by author, Ruth Cardello and now we get stories by other authors but in the series' world. This one is written by Lacey Black and I love her books so much and I loved the plot of this story. It was a wonderful twin swap romance and I really enjoyed it. I just would have rather had a bit longer ending because the ending felt rushed to me.

In this story we meet the twins. Mason is a cattle rancher who needs money fast to save his ranch. Matthew is a wealthy finance guy but who is a huge jerk. He invites Mason to his place (Bachelor Tower) while he goes away on a vacation and says he will help him financially if he does three things while he is gone but he can't let anyone know that he is not Matthew.

1. Close a business deal for him

2. Help the decorator decorate his place

3. Dump his girlfriend Kyla

Kyla is an heiress who loves animals and works at an animal shelter. She has dated Matthew for months and its never gone past a kiss and he is very distant and so she thinks they should not keep dating. However on the night she plans to breakup she meets Matthew and well he is acting very different and so this story gets very interesting at this point.

This was a fun twin swap story and I loved how different the two twins are. Mason as Matthew actually confesses that he has a twin so when he acts so different, she should have seen the swap coming. That's my personal view. I also saw some of the plot lines coming a mile away, so that wasn't a huge shocker for me. That said I did enjoy the story and I loved watching Kyla and Mason fall in love.

I would have enjoyed seeing more of both of them after the switch had happened. I felt the ending was on the rushed side but aside from that I really enjoyed this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEANT FOR HER - Meant for Series Book 2 - by Natasha Madison (Christopher Stone and Dakota)

  Why you need to #ONECLICK this book: 🏒 Hockey Romance 💋 Enemies to Lovers 🏒 Widow 💋 Single Mom  🏒 Forbidden Romance  💋 He Falls Firs...