Thursday, May 13, 2021

Sunset - Chasing the Sun Duet #2 - by Kaci Rose





ABOUT THE BOOK

No matter what I’m not opening up my heart again, even if he’s great at warming my bed.

Jasper blew out of town taking my heart with him. He swore he’d never come back. Last I heard he was some famous chef in a big city.

Then I’m at the farmer’s market and there he is in vivid color. So, I do what any sane person would do, I throw a kiwi at him and leave.

Then a storm blows in washing out the only bridge off this island and now we are stuck together.

To make matters worse? My chef quits and the only option I have is to bring in Jasper per his mother’s suggestion.

Oh, and my best friend is in a fake relationship with a Hollywood Movie Star, and I just saw Jasper with his shirt off.

Plus our mayor working with some land developer and trying to turn our small town into a major tourist spot that will kill all the local businesses.

How did my life get here?

Can we put aside our differences long enough to work together?

Yes, we can.

I think the better question is can we stay out of bed long enough to stop them?







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Kaci Rose runs on coffee, chocolate, and Oreos. She writes the type of romance books she wants to read. 
Kaci loves her book boyfriends with tattoos, muscles, beards, and a little dirty.


AUTHOR LINKS





 This is book 2 in this duet about two women who run an inn together on an island. In the first book we watch as Lin finds love with movie star Cade. He partner at the inn, Brynn gets a second chance at love with her ex, Jasper in this book. 

While its a duet, each book  really can stand alone as each book features a different couple. 

In the first book I enjoyed the story but we also meet Brynn and Jasper in Sunrise and so I was so excited to get to read this book that I couldn't wait to read the whole story about Jasper and Brynn, and I loved it. It was absolutely fantastic.

It had love, laughter, friendship and a lot of romance as Jasper tries to get Brynn to give him a shot at them riding off in the sunset together.

Jasper is back on the island to help his mother after his father has passed away. The death of his father is really a big deal in this story and he has to come to grips about how he let Brynn go and how he was not there for her in the previous years when she lost both her parents. 

Brynn learns to move on and forgive and face her future with Jasper and well thats really the message I got from this story. Its a story about letting go and opening your hearts and that we all deserve love and forgiveness. Life and every minute we have with the ones we love was a pretty awesome message I got from Brynn and Jasper's second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FALLING FOR THE FOOTBALL PLAYER - Clearview Falls University #3 - by S.E. Rose & Sierra Hill (Hayes and Kelsie)

  ABOUT THE BOOK   FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED Sometimes love can dropkick you in the foot balls . And other times, it can win the game. Wh...